May 2004 - Present | Forum Communications Company | Fargo, ND
Developer II, FCC Digital
- Developed and maintained code and databases for all of the Forum Communication newspaper websites and secondary websites.
- Built and maintained mobile phone and tablet applications for iOS and Android using the Appcelerator Titanium platform.
- Lead developer on classified ad website solutions for JobsHQ and ApartmentsHQ.
- Lead developer for internal online advertising sales and communication tool that bridged together the sales, creative, and advertising teams.
- Provided support for internal and external users and solved issues in a timely manner.
- Assisted team members on reaching goals and meeting deadlines.
July 2003 - May 2004 | MeritCare Health System | Fargo, ND
Internship, Information Systems
- Maintained and updated website content and graphics for www.meritcare.com.
- Worked with team members on site wide projects.
- Researched and presented information on search engine optimization.
- Successfully coded the website to comply with CSS standards.
2002 – 2004 | MSCTC | Detroit Lakes, MN
Diploma, Internet Design Technology
- Dean’s List; 3.8 G.P.A.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, Titanium Studio, Aptana/Eclipse, MS Office.
- Developed websites that are cross browser/cross platform compatible.
- Relational database design with MySQL and MSSQL.
- Phone and tablet applications designed for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Digital photography and video editing.
Awards / Volunteer Service
- MSCTC President’s List Award for maintaining a G.P.A. of 3.75 or higher.
- Member of the Web Development Advisory Committee for MSCTC.
- Drum Sergeant for a local non-profit bagpipe band and perform in several events.
- Artist of the Year, Barnesville High School, 1996.
Feel free to download a PDF version of my resume.